- In case you have renamed your clan, replace "clan" with "clanNameRefresh" when viewing the clan (e.g., visit http://www.noobmeter.com/clanNameRefresh/server/abbreviation/id ).
- WN8 now available for player & clan tops.
- For account re-rolls (resets on WG side) it is now possible to clear information on NM side. Authenticate using WG OpenID and find the link on player profile page. Please note this is an irreversible operation.
- WG API 2.0 is not behaving well therefore account updates are delayed. New version deployed to attempt to address it for registered user nightly updates.
- NoobMeter is moving to API 2.0 (not by choice, but because API 1.0 is being decommissioned by WG in the near-term future).
- Interval WN8 ratings are imprecise for the moment, but will be fixed (and recalculated for old data) soon.
- Added different rating type rank explanations.
- WN8 Rating alpha-test started
- Tank nominal damage values re-balanced to account for the latest patches (see blog).
- Made account data refreshes more frequent; let me know how that works.
- Removed OP tanks (VK3601H) special handling; VK3601H hasn't been OP for a long while now so it shouldn't have much impact.
- Registered users with multiple watched players now get a convenient "compare yesterday's results" link.
- Added clan top tier tank lists.
- Player comparison now possible for recent battles.
- Medals now visible in replays, let me know if any are missing.
- Initial World of Warplanes support added.
- Improved replay screens adding damage, assisted damage, and other statistics for each player in the game.
- Described NoobMeter Performance Rating algorithm.
- Replays can now be hidden to make them private.
- Added WarGaming OpenID logins.
- Improved player graphs.
- Added commenting features for replays, players, clans and server tops. Single sign-on is not yet implemented.
- Added ability to select intervals for recent results from UI in player page.
- Added a donations button at the bottom of the page to
hopefully help with some of the increasing expenses of running the
site. Now with USD, GBP and EUR as currencies.
- Improved the regular profile updates for registered users,
which should resolve the issues a few were having with
- Improved how interval ratings are calculated. Some ratings may still be imprecise for players of beta tanks due to WG web
interface not returning these tanks any more.
- Clan comparison feature added.
- Player Features
- Track your World of Tanks and World of Warplanes progress - with progression graphs, and at different time intervals.
- Daily account updates for registered users - log in (see top right corner) and associate your
Wargaming account with your NoobMeter.com account in the Settings page.
This will arrange for nightly account statistic updates.
- Most accurate WoT player rating - the NoobMeter Performance Rating,
developed and maintained by NoobMeter.com. The algorithm is now public.
- Support for other popular WoT player ratings - WN8/WN7
ratings and Efficiency Rating.
- Player comparison - input multiple names in the search bar,
then click on player search button.
- Player tops by different ratings for WoT recent and overall battles.
- Clan Features (WoT only)
- Clan comparison - input multiple abbreviations in the
search bar, click on the clan search button.
- Clan player list, sorted by different ratings.
- Clan tops by different
ratings, by both recent and overall battles.
- Vehicle Statistics Features
- Vehicle Stats feature, including Vehicle
OP (over-poweredness) Rating.
- Vehicle pages list top players by winrate for each vehicle.
- Other Features
- View and upload WoT replays.
- Multiple WoT signature types (with
graphs for winrate, PR and WN7 ratings) are now supported for
- NoobMeter blog at blog.noobmeter.com.
Q. What is this?
A. This site calculates the "performance rating" for players of the World of Tanks massively-multiplayer online game (EU
Q. What is the performance rating?A. It is a calculated value assessing the player skill, based on an assessment of the tanks the player is playing, the damage dealt and the win rate. Please find a more detailed description here.
Q. How is the performance rating better than other ratings?A. It is a more accurate assessment of player skill, as it focuses on two values which are hard to boost together - damage dealt, and win rate (CW/TC can boost win rate but will lower damage dealt). A player generally cannot improve these two values without directly helping his team, thus there is no way to selfishly inflate the performance rating values.
Q. What are the issues with efficiency rating?
A. Efficiency rating is flawed in many ways and allows players to boost it if they focus on simply doing things which increase the efficiency rating.
In particular, despite its latest updates it still over-values capping and initial spotting, and players who mostly worry about efficiency rating ruin games for others by 'ninja-capping' or 'suicide-spotting'.
Q. What are some general guidelines for evaluating performance rating?A. The evaluation guidelines, and comparison with other ratings can be found on the in the rating rank explanation page.
Q. What are the WN6/WN7 ratings?A. This is a rating collaboratively developed on the NA server. For details please see the discussion thread.